The following publications are articles in referred journals:
- Meadows, Cui Zhang & Meadows, Charles. (2017). A Content Analysis of Publication Trends in Internet-Focused Healthcare Communication Research: A Look at the Past and Potential Future of the Field. Journal of Healthcare Communications, 2(3), 1-9. doi: 10.4172/2472-1654.100072
- Meadows, C. Z. & Meadows, C. W. (2016). Corporate Reputation on Mass Media, Public Opinion, and YouTube: Examining the Factors Influencing Reputation of Fortune 500 Companies. Corporate Reputation Review, 19(4), 345-356.
- Meadows, C., & Meadows III, C. (2014). The history of academic research in public relations: Tracking research trends over nearly four decades. Public Relations Review, 40(5), 871-873.
- Bissell, K., Zhang, C., & Meadows III, C. (2013). A Wii, a Mii, and a New Me? Testing the Effectiveness of Wii Exergames on Children’s Enjoyment, Engagement, and Exertion in Physical Activity. International Journal of Child Health and Human Development. 7(1), 37-47.
- Zhang, C., Meadows III, C., & Zhou, S. (2013). The Plight of Humanity and the Game of Politics: Chinas National Image on CNN. American Review of China Studies, 14(1), 27-47.
- Zhang, C., & Meadows III, C. (2012). International coverage, foreign policy, and national image: Exploring the complexities of media coverage, public opinion, and presidential agenda. International Journal of Communication, 6, 76-95.
- Bonnici, L., Maata, S., Wells, M., & Meadows III, C. (2012) Physiological Access as a Social Justice Type in LIS Curricula. Journal of Education for Library and Information Science, 53 (6), 24-37.
- Albertson, D., & Meadows III, C. (2011). Topic complexity in interactive retrieval. Journal of the Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Technology, 62 (9), 1676-1695.
- Meadows III, C. (2010). Spy chips: How major corporations and government plan to track your every purchase an watch your every move. Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Technology, 61(3), 635-636.